Commercial Storage: Let's you focus on running your business
About Commercial Storage Units
When most people think of self-storage, they think of a place to keep belongings during a move. Self-storage is also valuable for businesses; some run their entire operation from storage units.
Trying to work in a space where excess inventory, samples, supplies, and paperwork have taken over your workspace can be a struggle. Instead of focusing on running your business, you often end up wasting valuable time searching for something you need. Just keeping track of everything becomes a full-time job. If the cost and time required to rent additional commercial space or find more room in your home-based office have left you reeling and not knowing how to deal with such cramped conditions, self-storage can be a cost-effective and efficient solution.
Whether your commercial storage needs are large or small, iStorage has the perfect solution for your business, non-profit, or community organization. Commercial vehicle storage facilities free up lots of square footage. Putting business files, extra product inventory, equipment (and anything else you're struggling to find space for in your workspace) into storage lets you focus on what matters - running your business.
When You Need a Commercial Storage Unit
Several industries have found commercial storage services beneficial to their operations:
- Self-storage is a major money saver for contractors who need to store materials and equipment. Commercial vehicle parking rental frees up lots of space they can use for something else. Some completely avoid renting office space, opting to use self-storage instead.
- Storing inventory is a struggle for retail businesses, especially those located in larger cities where storage space is at a premium.
- Promotional materials like signs and other marketing materials can consume the valuable office space of realtors and other sales-oriented professionals. These items often take over personal space in their garage. Business storage is the perfect solution.
- For some offices, supplies like toiletries and paper along with equipment like desks and monitors fill valuable square footage. A storage unit frees up that space for other uses while keeping supplies and equipment easily accessible.
Advantages of Commercial Storage
Commercial storage at iStorage benefits your bottom line and provides peace of mind.
- Lower Cost Per Square Foot — Commercial storage costs less per square foot than most commercial real estate, and month-to-month rentals mean no 6-month to 1-year leases like commercial real estate.
- Climate Controlled Storage — With a climate-controlled unit, there are no worries about damage to valuable business documents, records, inventory and furniture from extreme heat or cold.
- Drive-Up Storage Units — The drive-up storage units minimizes time spent at your storage unit by making loading and unloading items easier.
- Storage Space Security — Security is not a concern with iStorage's digital security camera equipment and key coded entry/access systems.
- Convenient Access — Our hours are typically longer than the traditional 9-5 business day, and many locations offer 24-hour access to business storage units.
- Delivery and Package Acceptance — Business customers can have inventory and other items shipped directly to their storage facility. Give us permission to access your storage unit, and our professionals can sign for your delivery, so you don't have to leave your place of business.
- Boxes & Moving Supplies — Packing and moving company documents, files, inventory and more is easy and convenient with supplies provided by iStorage.