Convenient, Reasonable, Business Storage
There is no one size fits all for business storage. The needs of a pharmaceutical rep are different than the needs of a law office. Their needs begin differently, and they develop differently, and it is important to make sure that you have a business storage solution that will recognize how your business is developing and takes the appropriate steps to help you grow. At iStorage, we offer business storage solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes and are here to help your business develop and grow the way that makes the most sense to you.
What is Commercial Storage?
Things to Consider for Commercial Storage
The most important aspect of picking a storage facility, whether it be for personal or professional use, is security. You should always know that your belongings, or the belongings of your business are safe. It is important that you check what security features are available at any facility to make sure that they will fit your needs.
- Well-lit facilities allow you to safely visit your storage unit regardless of time of day. This is especially important if your business needs require visits early in the morning or late at night.
- Video recording occurs should something happen at the facility, it is good to know that every possible avenue can be explored. That includes having footage of the event for the police to investigate.
- Coded access. This means that every tenant has an individualized code to gain entry to the facility, with a record of when they come and go.
- Fully-fenced facilities when combined with coded access prevents unwanted entry into the facility. The fence serves as the biggest line of defense for the facility.
All of these security features should be present at the storage facility of your choosing. This will provide the most security possible for you to conduct business.
- At iStorage, all storage can facilities accept deliveries on behalf of their tenants. This is critically important for businesses like interior design or pharmaceutical sales rep, as it will allow them to easily manage new inventory safely.
- Climate controlled storage units keep your unit within a preset temperature range between 55 and 80 degrees, which keeps your belongings safe from wild temperature fluctuations. This is important for specialty electronic or furniture businesses to keep stock safe.
- Drive-up units. This allows the greatest ease of access possible for a storage unit. This will make transporting bulky objects like furniture and lawn equipment a breeze. It should also mean the shortest possible visit to your storage unit.
24 hour access is available to all businesses at an extra fee, for more information on how to take advantage of this amenity please talk to a facility manager.
Commercial Vehicle Storage
Securely keep your commercial van, truck, or riding mower with iStorage when not in use. Whatever vehicle you need stored, there is a solution that will fit your needs and your budget. We offer extended parking spaces for larger vehicles like semi-trucks. For smaller vehicles like trucks and vans, we offer covered parking, but if you want the best you can get, it is hard to beat a fully enclosed storage unit to store your work vehicles.
Office storage should be undertaken with special care and organizational practices. It is of the utmost importance that an accurate inventory list is present and easily accessible at the unit. There is no guarantee that the same person or people look through the unit, it pays to take the extra steps necessary now to ensure that your business will continue to thrive.
If you are storing furniture or supplies for an upcoming office move, it makes sense to pack and store belongings with extra care to ensure they make it to the destination undamaged. Stack desks and chairs appropriately to minimize potential damage while taking advantage of the most space.
If you are in more need of record or excess inventory storage, it might make more sense to go for an indoor unit than an exterior unit. This will keep your records and inventory as safe as possible from things like rain and temperature extremes.
If your business is in greater need of a place to keep office furniture, equipment or other heavy objects, outdoor drive-up storage would likely be of greater benefit. This would cut down on the amount of time that the objects need to be carried and could prevent unnecessary injury or damage to the property.